- Work closely with senior staff to manage risk across the books of multiple desks
- Expanding and maintaining internal tools pivotal to day to day trading operations
- Being hands-on in the process of creating new trading strategies. This includes identifying opportunities, researching/testing the validity of these opportunities, and building the necessary infrastructure for a strategy to enter production.
- Creating P&L, accounting, and other operational reports to assess the performance of a multitude of trading strategies.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Comfortable with numbers, enjoy puzzles/finding patterns and solving problems.
- Able to take initiative and wear a lot of hats – we are a start-up environment and do not have the manpower (or desire) to assign each task. You are encouraged to ask for the resources, mentorship, and direction you need to build things and solve problems, and expected to focus where you can maximize your value to the team. As you demonstrate proficiency, your responsibilities and role will grow.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced situations on a 8-12 person team of extremely bright, sometimes intense professionals.
- You’re not expected to have a mastery of programming, but familiarity with Python/Linux is a bonus.